CENTERIS – Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems
- Call for Papers – CENTERIS – Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems
- Local/data – Porto, 05 a 07 de Outubro de 2016
- Prazo para entrega de propostas – 04 de Abril de 2016
- Site da organização – http://centeris.scika.org/?page=home
workshop aims to foster discussions about how digital media is reconfiguring the scenarios in which quality of life can be promoted in different domains.
In this scope the main objectives of the workshop are to address how new interaction approaches for human-centred digital media applications can be designed, developed and evaluated to assist end-users in their daily life activities related with health, entertainment, education, or communication.
Interdisciplinary contributions in the fields of Communication Sciences and Technologies, Sociology, Health, Education, Computer Science and Human Computer Interaction aiming to foster the potentialities of digital media (such as web, mobile and interactive TV technologies) to address current societal challenges are welcomed.
Workshop Topics and Areas of Interest
not limited to
- Inclusive technologies and applications
- Health Communication
- Interactive TV
- Internet of things
- Tangible Media
- New interaction paradigms
- User experience
- Creativity and knowledge co-creation
- Smart Learning Ecosystems
- Media convergence
- Social impacts of technology