DIGICOM 2019 – 3rd International Conference on Design and Digital Communication
CALL FOR PAPERS
15-16 November 2019, Teatro Gil Vicente, Barcelos, Portugal
Call for papers: until May 31, 2019
The organizing committee of DIGICOM invites all designers, researchers, scholars and students to submit an original paper (written in English, Portuguese or Spanish) in the field of Design and Digital Communication, namely:
- Practical applied projects:projects developed in a research, academic or commercial context, of a practical nature and with a potential social, cultural or economic relevance.
- Case Studies: description and analysis of projects or research problems in the most different contexts.
- Literature review:presentation of the state of the art from a certain research problem.
- Research work: doctoral or master’s research; and new approaches and research frameworks.
Submissions will be accepted in the following topics:
WEB AND MULTIMEDIA DESIGN
- Interface Design
- Mobile apps
- Editorial Design on digital media
- Digital Typography
- Multimedia Technologies
- Social Media
- Product Design
- Motion Graphics
- Digital and Interactive Television
- Video Games
- Audiovisual Graphics
GRAPHIC DESIGN AND BRANDING
- Design of Visual Identity
- Communication and Strategy
- Communication Design
- Digital Marketing
- Social media
- Market and Business
SOCIETY AND COMMUNICATION
- Theory and History of the Media
- Information Society
- Internet and Social Networks
- Health and wellbeing
- Education, Literacy and Citizenship
- Culture, Countercultures and subcultures
- Visual, Aesthetic and Semiotic Analysis
Accepted papers will be included in the DIGICOM program for public presentation and publication in the Books of Proceedings (in electronic format, with ISBN), as long as the author is registered in the event.
The best papers will be eligible for publication in a special issue of Convergências Journal.
We look forward to meet you in Barcelos!