SOCIO-ECONOMIC ECOSYSTEMS – 7th Business Systems Laboratory International Symposium – ALICANTE 2020
[Texto enviado pela organização do evento]
Contributions that can represent advancements in theory and practice for sustainable well-being in the global era in and by different perspectives.
While focusing on Systemic methodology the Symposium is also open to all scientific approaches in order to foster constructive debates and confrontations to create new paths of research and practice.
Proposed tracks include (but are not limited to):
– ADVANCES IN SYSTEMIC THEORIES – Chair: Maurice Yolles
– SYSTEMS THINKING IN THE DIGITAL ERA – Chair: Mike Jackson
– RESPONSIBILITY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE SMART ECONOMY – Chairs: Piero Mella e Patrizia Gazzola
– EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS AND SOCIAL RESPOSABILITY OF UNIVERSITIES – Chair: Alfonso Reyes
– ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) IN MANAGEMENT – Chair: Sergey Yablonsky
– LEADERSHIP AND SYSTEMIC INNOVATION – Chair: Steffen Roth
– KNOWLEDGE ECOSYSTEMS IN THE DIGITAL ERA – Chair: Constantin Bratianu
– MARKET-ING SYSTEMS – Chairs: Gianpaolo Basile
– INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL SYSTEMS – Chair: Elena-Madalina Vatamanescu
– ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL SYSTEMS – Chair: Maurice Yolles
– POSTER SESSION
Submission of extended abstracts is open from May 20 to November 30, 2019
Feedback about the eligibility for presentation of the submission will be given by two weeks after the submission.
Early bird discount fee will be available until October 15, 2019.
Selected presentation will be asked to be developed into full papers after the workshop to be published on the following journals:
– Kybernetes. The international journal of cybernetics, systems and management science. IF 2018: 1.380
– Systems Research and Behavioral Science, IF 2018. 1.034
– International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics – Scopus indexed
– International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing- Scopus indexed
– International Journal of Markets and Business Systems
– Systems – MDPI
– Sustainability – MDPI
We look forward to your contribution to the event and we wish to meet you in Alicante next winter.
For further information please check the Symposium webpage at:
and do not hesitate to contact the Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Gandolfo Dominici (firstname.lastname@example.org)